~ sea-ville ~

02 May 2007

may second the first

today is the first May 2nd. It’s a quieter day than others for which I am very grateful. And it was taco-day for lunch, for which I am also very grateful. I made a little headway getting photos up. The China flicker set is up at: http://www.flickr.com/photos/-erin/sets/72157600166556242/ Japan still to come.

Library business was moderately busy, but people seem mostly drained and sleepy from all the time changes. The seas are rougher today than normal. When we opened the library this morning, we noticed the crew had put barf-bags on the desk. I had some small things fall to the floor overnight. I’m doing ok, although I did put the sea-sickness bracelets back on. Moral support, if nothing else.

Joe emailed today to ask about picking me up at the airport. I guess it’s that soon, I need to start making those sorts of arrangements …