~ sea-ville ~

28 January 2007

words of wisdom

I'm mostly packed & my house is mostly clean & I feel mostly under control. My flight is 9:30 tomorrow morning to Fort Lauderdale.

some words of advice:

Annette says: don't miss the boat.
Paul says: don't fall in.
Toni says: eat everything, even if it's looking at you.
some words of astonishment:
Pat says: This has got to be one of the most exciting things I've ever heard of.
and some words of friendship:
Jane says: I hope you stay well and see everything in the world before you ... sea, sky, and new places and people ... Old Sea Captains wrote logs ... new Sea Librarians write blogs ...
Tim says: You are truly the coolest....I will be watching...
Ann says: I'm starting the count-down for your trip, but when I am rational I realize it won't be any different because we talk by e-mail anyway. How odd is the world??
Mrs. D. says: Bon Voyage Ma Cher and seize every precious moment and hug it to your heart.
I promise to do my best ... next post from the ship ...